Monday, August 27, 2012

A Great Deal on Crochet Hooks

If you're in the market for some wonderful crochet hooks, I would strongly recommend checking out this set of 13 bamboo hooks I found on Etsy.  I purchased the set for only $9.99 plus shipping and they shipped really fast.  I prefer bamboo/wooden hooks and needles over any other, and if you yarn, you know how expensive they can get.  This set comes with 13 hooks!  It's such a great deal, I couldn't believe it.  The only down side, is the really small hooks are quite fragile. 

If you want to check them out, go HERE to visit their shop.

Two things I want to note about this:
1. No, I wasn't asked to write this.  I just really loved my purchase and it was a great deal.
2. If you have a puppy, I suggest hiding these.  I now have a set of 12...

13 size Bamboo crochet hooks 2.75-10.0mm (A COMPLETE set from US size C to size N)

If you're looking for a great crochet or knitting needle case, check out my Etsy shop, where I have a few for sale :)

Post a Comment

© Chronicles of a Knaptime Knitter. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.
01 09 10