Sunday, September 22, 2013

Ahoy Mateys! A Jake and the Neverland Pirates Party

My guy is obsessed with pirates, so when I asked what he wanted the theme of his 3rd birthday to be, I was not surprised when he said Jake and the Neverland Pirates.  With the help of Pinterest and my sister, Angela from the Mommy Stories, we had so much fun with this party.  Here's some of what did, as told through photos, all taken by Angela (thank you!!!)

A very special thank you to Jenni from Signed & Sealed who custom made the pirate ship Atticus banner!  She's amazing and you should definitely show her some love and check out her shop.

Also, my awesome cousin made the Atticus pirate shirt. She does amazing work, which you can check out on her business Facebook page. She makes custom towels, shirts and more!

I found the Jake supplies at Wal Mart for super cheap.  But also, check your local Facebook groups for a party swap, and you may be able to trade, or buy for cheap the supplies you are looking for.  I sold our leftover supplies before the party was even over!










































1 comment

© Chronicles of a Knaptime Knitter. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.
01 09 10