Saturday, September 14, 2013

Pin Away!

Thanks to my incredibly handy husband, you can now Pin any post from Chronicles of a Knaptime Knitter by clicking the Pin It button on the photos.  I don't know about you, but I'm obsessed with Pinterest and I am challenging myself to actually try some of the things I Pin.  All those yummy crock pot recipes I'm constantly Pinning, I'm going to cook some! Knitting patterns and DIY crafts, I'm coming for you!

I'll be sure to post some pictures of my Pinspirations and if you'd like to follow my boards, there's a handy little button on the right over there on the side of this post.  Do you find you Pin more than you do?  Or are you ambitious and have many Pinterest projects completed? 

Post a Comment

© Chronicles of a Knaptime Knitter. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.
01 09 10