Thursday, July 11, 2013

Christmas in July!

The other day I found the perfect gift for my younger sister and grabbed it to save for Christmas (it's cute, Sierra, very cute).  I was so excited with the feeling of "being ahead" of the holidays.  I know, its July, I've got time, but every year the holidays come and attack my budget and this year I'm vowing to do things like my older sister and start shopping and making my gifts early. 

This prompted me to have a Christmas in July sale in my Etsy shop, since I had a bunch of cold weather items either left over from last winter or new ones that hadn't been listed yet.  So now, you can get savings for the month of July on certain items, and feel good knowing you got ahead.

Here's some of the items on the sale, all handmade with love by me:









As a very special thank you for visiting this post, please enjoy 15% off entire purchase with code KNAPTIMEKNITTER at the Crooked By Design checkout.

 

Post a Comment

© Chronicles of a Knaptime Knitter. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.
01 09 10