Monday, January 12, 2015

Etsy Roundup!

As you can probably guess, I am obsessed with Etsy.  Because I'm on there so much with my own business, I am always seeing amazing items and I wanted to share some of my findings with you.  So here it is, my Etsy Roundup for this week:

1.I love this Mama Bear shirt so much! Available here.
(photo borrowed from Maisonwares)





Mama Bear with Heart Women's TriBlend Heathered Navy Blue TShirt with Aqua Blue print 


2. A little obsessed with this tea towel! Available here.
(photo borrowed from Crafts Gone Awry)


Homies Be Trippin' Hand Embroidered Dish Towel

3. This little friend! Available here.
(photo borrowed from Moffit Plush Co.)


Grey Stuffed Plush Felt Cat, Gray Cat Pillow, Smarty Cat Stuffed Animal With Bowtie 

4. We have these bunnies and they are so soft. But even better, these ones are monogrammed! Available here. 
(photo borrowed from Designs by April)



Monogrammed Jelly Cat Easter Bunny  

5. The perfect artwork display hanger! Available here.
(photo borrowed from Shellyka)




If you have an item you think I'd love, please feel free to contact me!

Post a Comment

© Chronicles of a Knaptime Knitter. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.
01 09 10