Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Exciting Goings-Ons in my Etsy Shop!

Right now, there's lots of fun and exciting things going on in my Etsy Shop, Crooked By Design.  For starters, I'll be donating $1.00 from each sale made until Monday November 19, 2012, to the Red Cross to help those affected by Sandy.

I'm very excited to say in just within just a few months of opening my shop, I reached my first milestone of 50 sales in my shop, and the lucky 50th order received a free tote bag.  The next milestone to reach is 75.  There will be another surprise free gift with that 75th order, and we're getting close to it!  I'm so grateful to everyone who has helped me reach this goal.  I can't even put to words how exciting it is to have my handmade items go all around the country!

There's also a new Crooked By Design Facebook Page so be sure to "like" it to see new items, promotions, sales, etc.

I'll be posting about the Cyber Monday Black Friday sale item soon, so stay tuned! 

Oh yea, you can also stay connected by following me on Twitter and Instagram @KnaptimeKnitter.

One last thing, I'm already a busy bee with custom orders coming in, so be sure and get any and all of them in early so they're ready in time for the holidays! 

Post a Comment

© Chronicles of a Knaptime Knitter. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.
01 09 10