Monday, October 15, 2012

New Earwarmer Headbands!

Now that the cold weather is coming to get us, I've been making all sorts of earwarmer headbands to keep warm.  So far, I've tried 3 styles in sizes for baby-women's.  Here's some of them:

Hand Crocheted Eco-Friendly Bow Earwarmer  Faux Bow Earwarmer Headband in Black Women's sizes

Eco-Friendly Kid's Bow Earwarmer Headband in Yellow Kid's
Hand Crocheted Baby Bow Headband in Red Hand Crocheted Knotted Baby Headband in Purple Baby

As of now, I don't have the patterns available for purchase, but I might soon so stay tuned.  Check out my Etsy Shop for sizing details and to purchase an earwarmer. 

Like what you see?  Be sure to check out the new Crooked By Design Facebook fan page for sales, new listings, special deals and other exciting stuff!

Post a Comment

© Chronicles of a Knaptime Knitter. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.
01 09 10