Thursday, October 8, 2015

5 Must Have Wardrobe Staples at LOFT Right Now

I don't usually go into LOFT, it's just too tempting. But after getting a few of their pieces from ThredUp (<---$20 to shop!), I fell in love with the quality, fit and style of their collections.  I got an email from them saying that the entire store was 50% off yesterday so I obviously made a stop. I have no clue how long the sale lasts, but these are some items to check out now!

I picked up a few Fall pieces that I just couldn't resist-

1. This blanket skirt:
You know how normally you see a picture of an item and it looks way better there than on you?  This is the opposite! If I hadn't seen this in person, I would have ignored it. But paired with a tucked in plain long sleeved top, it was so flattering and comfortable. Wear it in the winter with some thick tights and boots and it is a terrific multi-season skirt.  And right now, on sale for just $30!

Thumbnail Image of Color Swatch 8622 Image of Fringe Blanket Skirt 

I saw a customer in the store looking fantastic in a basic dress that I was drooling over. I told her how lovely she looked and she thanked me and pointed out the dress was directly behind me.  I tried it on and oh. my. word. It was so comfortable.   She had it styled with boots and it was a great work look.  The model in the photo has it more loose fitting, but I liked it smaller, and more form fitting to give it that dressier look. Pair it with Converse and a denim jacket for a weekend look, or tights and boots on the chillier days. Whatever the occasion, I could live in this dress.

Primary Image of Lou & Grey Signaturesoft Sweatshirt Dress


You know when you put on a pair of leggings and you feel a little undone? Like nothing is staying in place because there isn't much to them?  These leggings are not like that! These are thick enough that they keep everything in place and have a high enough rise that you are tucked in nicely, without being uncomfortable or too tight.  I found they fit like an amazing control top pair of tights, but with the comfort that we have come to love and expect from leggings. Style them with a long tunic, sweatshirt or under your favorite dress or skirt. They are very versitile and I wish I had budgeted for one in every color!

Thumbnail Image of Color Swatch 6406 Image of Lou & Grey Essential Leggings


These pants are so much fun and can be styled in so many ways. Add a pop of color with a red or blue top, or go basic with a black top and add some fun jewelry. However you choose to wear them, run to a store near you because you guys, these were $1.88! 
Primary Image of Gingham Skinny Ankle Pants in Marisa Fit 

If you're near a store, I suggest stopping whatever you're doing and running over there. There was some great accessories for just $1.88! Some were marked more than that but rang up less, so double check on the prices. This ring was one of the the killer deals and I also got a golf cuff that I can't find online, so its definitely worth taking a trip in. 
Primary Image of Pretty Pave Ring


A few tips when shopping:
-If it catches your eye, try it on! Don't look at it and say, "No, that won't look good." It might surprise you!
-The way it looks online might not be how it looks on, always remember that.
-Buy for outfits. If you fall in love with an item, but have no clue what you'd wear with it, you likely won't ever wear it. Buy staple pieces, with some fun statement pieces mixed in, and make sure you can mix and match. I like to buy solid, basic colors for my tees and leggings so I can really maximize the amount of outfits I get out of it. 
-If they don't have your size in the store, they will order it for you.  Let them! Rather than going online and paying the shipping, ask them to help you. You'll save time, shipping cost, and while you're in the store you can check out all that awesome sale jewelry.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*Not in any way sponsored by LOFT. These are my personal opinions.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment