Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Customer Appreciation Sale


I don't know about where you are, but here in upstate NY, its been cold. Like, freezing.  The other day I went outside and said to myself, "wow! It's nice out today." It was 16 degrees.  I figured, what better way to deal with the cold then to have something cozy to look forward to wearing, and that is why this sale is here for you!

Everything in the shop is handmade by me, and I cannot tell you how much I love working my fingers doing this.  What started as a hobby has grown to, dare I say, a job, a business.  My husband often comments how incredible it is that yarn can be made into such neat things, and you know what? He's right! It is neat. And I love it. 

Here are some of the items in the shop, but there's more, so be sure to stop on by:











 STAY CONNECTED: 
Instagram: @knaptimeknitter
                  #crookedbydesign






No comments:

Post a Comment