Friday, September 12, 2014

Insta Shopping

I recently stumbled upon a great Instagram account, @shopmamascloset and purchased a couple of great items from her.  It got me thinking about my own overflowing closet, and my kid's too.  So, I've started my own Shop My Closet account so you can go shopping!

@ShopThroughTheHeart over on Instagram.

You may, like I did, be wondering how this kind of shopping works.  It's very easy.  All you do is comment on the post of the item you want, and leave your PayPal email.  From there, the shop owner emails you an invoice through PayPal (check your junk mail if you don't see it) and you just pay through PayPal and then it ships to you.  So easy and super fun looking through "closets"! It takes thrifting to all whole new level of awesome.

Keep checking back, or follow, to see new stuff. I'm still going through everything, so much much more to come.

Happy Shopping!

1 comment:

  1. So, I've started my own Shop My Closet account so you can go shopping!discount code alerts

    ReplyDelete