Monday, February 17, 2014

This Week's Dinner Meal Plan


This week, I've decided to give some new recipes a go.  Usually, I do my staples, and pick one new recipe a week, but this week, I searched Pinterest and found some yummy ones I'm excited to try.

Monday
Mixed greens salad with craisins, almonds, feta and grilled herbed chicken.  I usually make these with a raspberry vinaigrette or something on the sweeter side.

Tuesday:
Chicken Pot Pie with Bisquick topping.  I make this stew and follow this Betty Crocker recipe for the topping.  Serve with some white rice and cranberry sauce, and you'll have a delicious comfort meal!

Wednesday:
An easy one: spaghetti and meatballs.
 
Thursday:
White Chicken Chili, a new recipe I'm trying out found here.

Friday
Another new one, Slow Cooker Balsamic Shredded Beef with mashed potatoes.   I found this from this Pin and you can print the recipe here.

Saturday:
Leftovers
 
Sunday:
Tacos, my house's favorite.

No comments:

Post a Comment