Sunday, August 11, 2013

Introducing Donate a Hat at Crooked By Design

I'm very excited to announce a new addition to the shop, and I hope you like it too! You can now purchase a hat for donation for just $5.  To get us started, I am donating 5 baby hats. Each month, a charity, shelter or organization will be chosen and the hats will be donated. All you have to do is purchase one of these hats, and I'll take care of getting it to where it needs to go.

The debut organization, for the month of August, is the Birthright location in Glens Falls, NY. Birthright offers free help to pregnant women, and operate on a donation only basis. They take donations of maternity clothes, baby clothes, diapers, etc. and I know that with our help there will be plenty of hats to go on those brand new babies' heads!

Have an organization in mind? Send me a message and let me know by emailing to CrookedByDesignContact@gmail.com.


Donate a Hat to Charity

No comments:

Post a Comment